Saturday 4 April 2020

What i have been doing.

This is some photos of what I have been doing the past few days. The first photo is when  Luke, Dad
and I made a hut. We used big logs to make it strong,it looks like the front of a Chinese restaurant. 
The second photo is me making chocolate brownie. At first the brownie was so sticky when I got it out of the oven but when it cooled down it was not sticky anymore.The 3rd photo is me fishing, we had to get up at 6:00 in the morning.so we could get there before some other dudes. Luke caught 2 baby sharks and we put them back.





This is Luke and I at the beach swimming. I really hurt my self because the board flicked up and hit me in the fingers, side of the leg and my toe.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jack,
    Wow, it definitely looks like you have been keeping busy over the last couple of weeks! You have been doing so many exciting things, and it is so cool how you decided to share them with us all!
    Your stick hut looks fantastic, and I really like how long and spacious you made it. How long did it take to build, and how did you keep the sticks from falling off of one another?
    Baking is something that I really enjoy as well, and I have definitely done a lot of it lately to fill in that extra time!
    Brownies are so yummy, and it is interesting to hear how it became less sticky as it cooled down. Perhaps the residual heat left in the brownie tin kept it cooking after it was taken out of the oven?
    I can’t believe how early you had to get up in order to go fishing! It is awesome how you managed to catch something though. I bet Luke was extremely proud of himself for catching 2 baby sharks!
    Did you catch anything?
    Overall it looks like you are having a great time during this isolation! Keep blogging, you’re doing an amazing job!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.