Thursday 10 January 2019

The secretive skink

3 Good things
1. I would like to work on an island especially at the beach.
2. I would to like to work outdoors.
3. I would like to work with animals and learn about them.

3 Bad things

1.I wouldn't like to be hit by lightening in a big storm on the island.
2. I would miss my friends and family.
3. I wouldn't like to live in a hut with other people as they may snore at night time.

So I wouldn't really want to be a DOC ranger because it would probably be dangerous and in a big storm I could get washed away.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack!

    You have done a great job listing different reasons why you would or would not want to be a DOC worker. I also like the way you have taken the time to set out this activity so it is easy for the reader to follow, awesome work!

    I agree with you, I would love a job in the outdoors - even better if its on the beach! Is there another job that you would rather do that lets you be outside on the beach?
    I like you are interested in working and learning about animals - If you could pick is there any particular animal you would work with?

    You have bought up some really great points about what might make being a DOC worker hard - I like the comment about sleeping in a hut with other people incase they snore!
    That would be tough if you are a light sleeper ...

    Thanks for sharing your opinions on this topic Jack, you have done a great job - Keep up the fantastic work!

    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.