Monday 16 August 2021

Rugby reps

 

Some players were chosen from teams in Greymouth, Hokitika, and South Westland for a West Coast Development Squad. We play games against Buller which was very fun because it was harder than it is most of the time which challenged me as a player. I liked playing with players that I don't usually play with because it was different and I learned new things. Our first game was in Westport and next week it will be in Greymouth. We played in Blaketown jerseys because there weren't any West Coast jerseys to wear, we will be indifferent jerseys next week. Our game on Saturday in Buller had a storm rush through with hail, thunder & lightning it was freezing. I played on the right-wing which I am used to. We won the game 54 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.